Our Christmas dinner was a huge success with over 40 people in attendance. It was great to chat with a number of our volunteers. We attend our rostered time slots at the Cottage and the Book Barn and seldom see all of our fellow “workers”. It was a chat-fest with lots of funny stories. Thanks to Burkes on Main for a delicious although somewhat early Christmas dinner.
Home » General News » Christmas Dinner a Success
Saturday, 10.00am to 4.00pm
closed for renovations
- We now accept payment by card as well as by cash
- Yes, we are open – Saturdays, each month in 2021 (for now).
- 2020 Harvest Festival
- Bookbarn Revised Opening Hours
- 2020 Calendar of Events
- “Bad Weather” this weekend. We’ll have to close up – keep safe.
- The Ansonia Kitchen Clock
- National Trust 2019 Heritage Festival AND Update.
Search Our Site
Copyright ©2018 Cottage and Forge Advisory Committee Inc.
Website by Marmoset Digital Media
Find us in the Bacchus Marsh Directory