We recently received a collection of Antiquarian Bush Walking Books from the 1950’s onwards. For the avid bushwalker or history buff these would make a great addition to your collection. We will be selling the collection of 30 books, maps, manuals and magazines as a whole job lot. For just $60 you could give this excellent collection a new home. For further information contact Lyn Egan – firstname.lastname@example.org – who will be happy to provide you with more details on the range of titles. Please note this offer is for pick up only
Saturday, 10.00am to 4.00pm
closed for renovations
- AT LONG LAST THE BOOK BARN IS OPEN AGAIN
- Yes, we are open – Saturdays, each month in 2021 (for now).
- 2020 Harvest Festival
- Bookbarn Revised Opening Hours
- 2020 Calendar of Events
- “Bad Weather” this weekend. We’ll have to close up – keep safe.
- The Ansonia Kitchen Clock
- National Trust 2019 Heritage Festival AND Update.