With these words as our starting point, we set up our display focusing on the wheel and how the wheel helped the early settlers to our area establish their new way of life. We thought of the tools they would use– the seed drills, the ploughs, the strippers, the wheelbarrows, the carts and drays they would use to grow their crops and take their produce to market. We thought of the wheels the wheelwright would make and the iron tyres the...
Posts by marmoset
Saturday, 10.00am to 4.00pm
closed for renovations
- We now accept payment by card as well as by cash
- Yes, we are open – Saturdays, each month in 2021 (for now).
- 2020 Harvest Festival
- Bookbarn Revised Opening Hours
- 2020 Calendar of Events
- “Bad Weather” this weekend. We’ll have to close up – keep safe.
- The Ansonia Kitchen Clock
- National Trust 2019 Heritage Festival AND Update.
Search Our Site
Copyright ©2018 Cottage and Forge Advisory Committee Inc.
Website by Marmoset Digital Media
Find us in the Bacchus Marsh Directory