Australia Day -Tuesday, 26 January 2016 – the flag was raised. Our small ceremony was possible only through the endeavors of Alan Turner, our expert wood turner, together with the digging out and securing of the sleeve by Russ and Tony, and Geoff was our flag raiser on the day. Thank you to everyone who attended and shared the emotion. Thank you to those who made our 2016 Australia Day possible.
Saturday, 10.00am to 4.00pm
closed for renovations
- We now accept payment by card as well as by cash
- Yes, we are open – Saturdays, each month in 2021 (for now).
- 2020 Harvest Festival
- Bookbarn Revised Opening Hours
- 2020 Calendar of Events
- “Bad Weather” this weekend. We’ll have to close up – keep safe.
- The Ansonia Kitchen Clock
- National Trust 2019 Heritage Festival AND Update.