In mid-December 2014 and in time for our visitors prior to Christmas, an interpretive sign was erected featuring the Gaol cell and the square ship’s water tank with the expertise of Mason and Geoff from Challis Design. Both the cell and the water tank are positioned at the rear of the yard behind the Cottage and Forge. A walk inside the cell is an experience you’ll remember – there’s even a bit of graffiti (old style) for you to read. We now look forward to the official opening of the cell and presentation of the water tank in the first few months of 2015. The cell will then be available for you to investigate on special open days.
Saturday, 10.00am to 4.00pm
closed for renovations
- We now accept payment by card as well as by cash
- Yes, we are open – Saturdays, each month in 2021 (for now).
- 2020 Harvest Festival
- Bookbarn Revised Opening Hours
- 2020 Calendar of Events
- “Bad Weather” this weekend. We’ll have to close up – keep safe.
- The Ansonia Kitchen Clock
- National Trust 2019 Heritage Festival AND Update.