We are joining with the Bacchus Marsh Flower and Garden Show and opening our Cottage garden on Sunday, 29th October 2017 between 10.00 am and 4.00 pm. Please join us in our little garden. Inside the Cottage, embroidered floral pieces will be on display, while in the Bookbarn (the Forge next door) you will see a printed history of the Bacchus Marsh Horticultural and Agricultural Show dating from 1867. Plenty of news articles to create the history for you as well as entry tickets and prize certificates over the years. We thank our friends at the Bacchus Marsh Historical Society for their assistance in the making of our display.
Saturday, 10.00am to 4.00pm
closed for renovations
- AT LONG LAST THE BOOK BARN IS OPEN AGAIN
- Yes, we are open – Saturdays, each month in 2021 (for now).
- 2020 Harvest Festival
- Bookbarn Revised Opening Hours
- 2020 Calendar of Events
- “Bad Weather” this weekend. We’ll have to close up – keep safe.
- The Ansonia Kitchen Clock
- National Trust 2019 Heritage Festival AND Update.