The 2017 Harvest Festival will be celebrated throughout the ‘Marsh on Sunday, 17th March 2017. The Blacksmith’s Cottage will be joining the celebrations with a tempting display of local produce. Come and visit us, it will be an opportunity for you to walk through our Heritage listed buildings where a large portion of Bacchus Marsh’s history was “forged”.
Saturday, 10.00am to 4.00pm
closed for renovations
- We now accept payment by card as well as by cash
- Yes, we are open – Saturdays, each month in 2021 (for now).
- 2020 Harvest Festival
- Bookbarn Revised Opening Hours
- 2020 Calendar of Events
- “Bad Weather” this weekend. We’ll have to close up – keep safe.
- The Ansonia Kitchen Clock
- National Trust 2019 Heritage Festival AND Update.